Saturday 25 November – at 10am. Come down to the Vintry Garden for The St Albans Christmas Market!
- The only Santa’s grotto in the City Centre – this year featuring a giant snow globe for all your festive photo fun.
- A fantastic entertainment space with the Tinseltown Tipi, music, ghost stories, craft workshops, DJ sets, and lots more. enjoystalbans.com/Christmas for the full schedule
- Delicious food and drink
- Lovely stalls selling quirky and fun Christmas gifts
Sunday 26 November it’s the Christmas Lights Switch-on Spectacular.
- Fairground rides, activities and musical entertainment from 12-6pm in St Peters Street, Chequer Street and Market Place
- Lights switch-on activities start at 5pm at the Clock Tower, Christmas Market and Taxi Rank Stage, with the actual switch-on at 5.15pm