Receptionist/Administrator – Luton Office
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are looking to recruit a Receptionist/Administrator to deliver a professional, efficient service and to create a warm and welcoming environment to our clients. An excellent telephone manner with first class interpersonal skills is essential to the role. A proactive approach and the ability to use your initiative are key to the smooth running of the office.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To answer incoming calls promptly and transfer to the relevant individual;
- Welcome clients to the office and attend to their needs;
- Organise and prepare meeting rooms;
- Sign in and out all visitors to the office;
- Attending to incoming/outgoing post;
- Archiving files and arranging retrieval and return of files from our off-site storage company;
- Updating database with relevant file information;
- Banking duties including taking paying in books to Barclays Bank plc;
- Process credit/debit card payments;
- Typing daily returns for the accounts department;
- To regularly check and order stationery as required;
- Photocopying, printing and scanning;
- Making maintenance calls when phones/photocopiers break down;
- General maintenance of the phone system;
- Provide refreshments to clients when required;
- Run errands as and when required;
- Other admin tasks and manage office facilities.
The appropriate candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Professional telephone manner with exceptional customer care standards;
- Excellent people skills;
- Basic computer skills (including working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook);
- Organisation and prioritisation;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Problem-solving abilities;
- Positive attitude;
We are an award winning Legal 500 Leading Law Firm with offices in Luton, Harpenden and Milton Keynes. We provide a full range of legal services to individuals and businesses. Neves strive to retain quality employees by offering opportunities for development and progression.
We offer a range of benefits including pension, childcare vouchers, life assurance, and additional day’s holiday for your Birthday, free conveyancing for your own sale and purchase plus a free Will.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter to Amanda Lawrence – firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLOSING DATE: 28th March 2019
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Neves Solicitors LLP is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.