Legal Secretary – part time – St Albans
|Job Type||Part Time|
We are currently recruiting for a family law secretary to provide PA and secretarial support to our family law team, to be based in our St Albans office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those wishing to continue their legal secretarial career within an award winning specialist family law practice.
We are looking for a confident team player who will:
– effectively liaise with clients and other professionals as appropriate
– ensure that all clients and external visitors are greeted appropriately and offered refreshments
– provide accurate and timely administration of all matters arising from daily post/DX
– organise meetings, conferences and book appointments
– ensure accuracy of all work produced via audio typing
– demonstrate competency in all software packages relevant to role
– manage own work, productivity and quality of work including adhering to internal administration procedures
– be organised
– create a positive working environment, encouraging teamwork, co-operation and collaboration
Key Skills and Attributes
– Planning and organisation
– Analysis, problem solving and attention to detail
– Client service
– Written and oral communication
– Effective time and work management
– Team work – both within immediate team and wider Firm
– Ability to remain calm under pressure
– Strong inter-personal skills
– Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate flexibility
– Experience within a similar role in a Family law environment is required
This is a part-time role, working 4 days per week. Salary is competitive and holiday entitlement is generous.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.