Director’s Legal Assistant (Maternity Cover)
|Job Type||Full Time|
Based in central St Albans, Bretherton Law has been serving the people of Hertfordshire for over fifty years. We are accredited members of the Law Society Children Panel and deal with a range of Family & Care matters including cases for parents, children or for other relatives where concerns of child protection or abuse are raised. More details about the firm and practice areas are available on our website at www.brethertonlaw.co.uk.
The role is based primarily in our Family & Care Department and consists of administrative and secretarial support to the Director including typing, filing, processing correspondence and forms, organising diaries, assisting with billing and dealing with matters arising on files as necessary. There is regular contact with a wide range of clients and professionals and our work covers both privately-funded and Legal Aid work.
The maternity cover contract will be for 6 months initially, with the possibility of extension after that.
The successful applicant will:
– be an experienced Family Law PA or Paralegal;
– be able to work independently where necessary;
– be a confident communicator, able to build and maintain relationships with clients;
– be enthusiastic, dedicated and flexible; and
– be focussed on delivering a high quality and timely service to clients.