Commercial Real Estate Locum Solicitor – Luton and St Albans – assignments Easter-September
|Location||Luton, St Albans|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Taylor Walton is keen to plan ahead and secure a Commercial Real Estate Locum to assist with covering holiday absences of fee earners based in the Firm’s Commercial Real Estate Department.
- should be available to cover assignments in our Luton and St Albans offices.
- will need to have extensive experience in dealing with Commercial Real Estate matters and be able to quickly read into files and step-in to handle a busy caseload.
- should have experience of using a case management system and experience of dictating work (the Firm uses BigHand).
We anticipate needing ad hoc locum support over the holiday period (April-September 2019), and particularly during August 2019.
The Locum will be offered a competitive hourly rate, engaged in advance for bookings and will be expected to work our standard full day.
Strictly no agents
The role requires someone with the following qualities;
- Is able to ‘hit the ground running’
- Has good organisational skills and demonstrates attention to detail
- Works well in a team
Find out more about Taylor Walton LLP
Please apply by sending a covering letter and CV to Stephanie Simon, People & Talent Partner firstname.lastname@example.org