Assistant Legal Cashier
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are now recruiting for an Assistant Legal Cashier to provide support to our busy Finance team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those wishing to continue their finance career within an award winning specialist family law practice.
- To assist the Finance department with filing and administration of files
- Assist with day-to-day queries from fee earners.
- Deal with office and client bank reconciliations
- To enter postings onto the accounting system – client and office.
- All aspects of purchase ledger including Counsel and Experts
- Analyse Suppliers/Expert/Counsel ledgers and liaise with Timeslice to ensure correct data post conversion
- Set up new Counsel and Experts as appropriate
- To process payments and transfers on client and office accounts
- Any other tasks that might be required
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience in an accounts team in a law firm is essential
- Experience of Timeslice accounting package
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Flexible with a hands-on approach
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate flexibility
- Working knowledge of the Solicitor Accounts Rules
Applications by CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from suitably qualified persons irrespective of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation and age.