Bretherton Law is looking for a full-time commercial property solicitor to join the team. This is an opportunity to join our friendly and progressive firm, in a role offering scope for career progression and development.Based in central St Albans, Bretherton Law has been serving the people of Hertfordshire for over fifty years. The firm deals with a range of residential and commercial conveyancing matters including the sale and purchase of properties, remortgaging and the acquisition and disposal of land, plots and units. We hold CQS and Lexcel accreditations. More details about the firm and practice areas are available on our website at: About Bretherton Law The successful candidate will:
- be a Solicitor, CILEx or CLC of 3 years PQE + (or qualification and experience equivalent);
- be able to conduct their own matters and supervise those undertaken by colleagues where necessary;
- be a confident communicator, able to build and maintain relationships with clients;
- have experience in marketing and business development;
- be enthusiastic, dedicated and flexible; and
- be focussed on delivering a high quality and timely service to clients.
If you meet these requirements and would be interested in joining our team then please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com