Legal Secretary – full-time
|Job Type||Full Time|
This award winning family law & divorce solicitors is now recruiting for a family law secretary to provide PA and secretarial support to their family law team. The position is full-time and is based in our St Albans office. Working hours will be 9am – 5.30pm.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those wishing to continue their legal secretarial career within an award winning specialist family law practice.
We are looking for a confident team player who will:
- effectively liaise with clients and other professionals as appropriate
- ensure that all clients and external visitors are greeted appropriately and offered refreshments
- provide accurate and timely administration of all matters arising from daily post/DX
- organise meetings, conferences and book appointments
- ensure accuracy of all work produced via audio typing
- demonstrate competency in all software packages relevant to role
- manage own work, productivity and quality of work including adhering to internal administration procedures
- be organised
- act as Ambassador of Firm
- create a positive working environment, encouraging teamwork, co-operation and collaboration
Key Skills and Attributes
- Planning and organisation
- Analysis, problem solving and attention to detail
- Client service
- Written and oral communication
- Effective time and work management
- Team work – both within immediate team and wider Firm
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate flexibility
- Experience within a similar role in a Family law environment is required
- Knowledge of Quantum and DPS document management system is desirable.
Applications by CV and covering letter to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from suitably qualified persons irrespective of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation and age.