Business and Technical Support, Tronc department – WMT Chartered Accountants
|Job Type||Full Time|
Due to a significant growth in clients, an opportunity has arisen for an Administrator at WMT – Chartered Accountants within our tronc department. WMT is a leading provider of tronc solutions to the hospitality industry. Its clients include Michelin starred restaurants, High Street groups, and 5-star hotels.
The role predominantly involves computer based working and accurately processing daily requests via email to ensure that our clients’ employees receive the correct letters and correspondence on time, every time. Taking data provided by the client and using word to create letters, advising clients and maintaining internal records and databases will form a core part of the role, as will monitoring 110+ outlook mail boxes and responding to client requests promptly. The ability to produce letters from templates and using Microsoft Word to set up mail merge letters is essential. We are a paperless office and have a virtual filing system. The successful candidate will ensure the filing of client’s documents are indexed and organised correctly. Also, in the new year we will be launching a new online application for use by client’s, which will then involve operating a helpdesk for clients, logging their calls and offering initial technical support – also to identify calls that need to be escalated to a senior team member.
• Responding predominantly to email requests from clients for letters to be created
• Creating simple word documents and sending them to clients in PDF format vial the mailbox
• Creating mail merge letters
• Filing electronically to our paperless system
• Updating databases and records to reflect client requests dealt with and processed
• General administrative tasks to support the team
• Client contact via telephone
• Monitoring individual client Outlook Mailboxes – flagging with the appropriate team member to be actioned
• Logging client calls on to a helpdesk based system – taking accurate details from the client and what issue they are facing
What is a Tronc solution?
A tronc solution allows the proceeds of service charge and credit card tips to be distributed to staff working in the hospitality industry. Experience of tronc solutions is not essential as training will be provided.
Skills and abilities
You will be able to work to tight deadlines, understand the importance of getting things
“right first time” and be highly customer focused.
The successful candidate will have GCSEs (or equivalent) grade C or above in both English and Maths. Excellent organisational skills and have a strong understanding of quick response times to clients.
Strong and current IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Outlook, Word and excel are essential. . Previous experience of database management would be an advantage.
Personal skills include:
Flexible and adaptable in approach to work with the ability to multi-task
Meticulous and accurate
Confident at challenging or questioning things that fall outside of the status quo
Good, personable communicator
Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
For more information please visit the WMT website